Liv N' Luv Japan Top 5 Posts!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

New Song By: Juice=Juice~!

Hello Everyone~! You guys must probably know about the new single by Juice=Juice~! It has just came out today 8 hours ago and I want to be able to get you guys in the know~! ^_^






They have a new song out called "Romance On It's Way" and it is a really good song~! I have listened to all of their songs before but I will make sure to show you their newest one that just came out today!! ^_^


If you notice, there were actually 6 members but, I have heard one of the members have either been taken out or dropped out. But, this is their new song "Romance On It's Way"! ENJOY~! ^_^

Also, let me know your opinion on their new song and what you like and/or don't like about it~! ^_^

ありがとうございます〜!

No comments:

Post a Comment